You are not logged in. Login or Signup
Home » Talk » Message 8150058 (Thread)

ring glazed doughnuts and jam filled doughnuts are both called doughnuts
even though they're quite different.
(, Thu 8 Feb 2018, 9:55, archived)
Yesterday's confusion could have probably been cleared up with a Venn diagram.
[things that are cheeseburgers   (things that are big Macs)  ]

Or something.
(, Thu 8 Feb 2018, 10:52, archived)