B3ta newsletter 854, out now
"THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING TO 'YOUR SAUSAGE' MAGAZINE"
* QUIZ - Adrian Chiles or John Shuttleworth
* MORE QUIZZES - Plan your tube journey game
* AI SHITE - Bots write "jokes"found by rob
B3ta newsletter issue 853, out now
"JESUS WEPT THIS IS LATE COZ WE WERE PLAYING WITH GTP4 - SORRY"
* SCIENCE - How many chips for your money at McDs?
* CHALLENGE - Politise TV
* OH FUCK IT - Best of @fesshole as usualfound by rob
B3ta newsletter 852, out now
"THE NEWSLETTER THAT REFUSES TO PRESENT MATCH OF THE DAY EVERY WEEK"
* EVENT - Go to Chris Barker’s thing ok?
* AI - why it is / isn't coming for your shit games
* NEW CHALLENGE - Birds and LPs finally as one conceptfound by rob
B3ta newsletter issue 851, out now
"THE OFFICIAL FAN CLUB NEWSLETTER OF YOUR ENDLESS BOTTY BURPS"
* GAME - hunt for "jobs" on LinkedIn
* BREAKFAST - sing whilst eating some
* SAUSAGES - Present this newsletter to your butcher*found by rob
B3ta newsletter issue 850, out now
"YOUR RESULTS OF YOUR BUM TEST ARE HERE: IT'S VERY SMELLY"
* CHALLENGE: Modernise Books
* TOY - Stupid chat bot
* GAME - draw some MS Paint stufffound by rob
B3ta newsletter issue 849, out now
"OPENING THIS EMAIL WILL CURE YOUR HORRIBLE PERSONALITY"
* TOY - Infinite Superman II blowing scene gen
* BING - the TRUTH about AI, not the Friends bloke
* FESSHOLE LIVE - coming to Scotland in Aprilfound by rob
B3ta newsletter 848, out now
"Congrats to every B3ta reader moving up one place in 'World's Greatest Living Songwriter' list"
* TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY - hooray for Undead Ted
* DOCTOR WHO - prop mobile phones investigated
* IMAGE CHALLENGE: it's 'balloons' at lastfound by rob
B3ta newsletter 847, out now
"Campaigning to rename cuddling as 'doing the human spoonipede' since 2001"
* READ THIS - pop star who sang about plastic bags
* FILM - fly over Wales in a drone
* FESSHOLE - best of and last chance for ticketsfound by rob
B3ta newsletter 846, out now
"AN EXCITING SUBJECT LINE THAT'LL INTRIGUE YOU INTO OPENING THIS JUNK"
* CHALLENGE - Beano Universe results
* GAME - 'Not In My Back Yard' SimCity
* HAPPY BIRTHDAY - to newsletter sponsor Hebtrofound by rob
B3ta newsletter issue 844, out now
"YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO 'I LOVE HORSES' MAGAZINE IS CONFIRMED"
* CHALLENGE - Pop star jobs (results)
* TERRY HALL - Remembered
* EGGPOD - celebrates five years of broadpoddingfound by rob
B3ta newsletter 843, out now
"B3ta publishes 843th newsletter to distract you from Tory chaos"
* MATT ROUND - His selling webpage gimmick worked?!
* KUNT - Storms the charts, well no 7, close enough
* FESSHOLE/HERRING - the podcast you didn't ask forfound by rob
B3ta newsletter 842, out now
"If you open one b3ta newsletter this year, let it be this one"
* 90s JOKE INTERNET - revived for your "lols"
* PRODUCTIVITY WEBSITES - now all blocked
* SUPPORT KUNT - F*ck the Tories for No 1found by rob
Thank you to REPEAT B3ta newsletter sponsor Keith Ford
- B3ta reader Keith Ford writes, "I ran out of Day books in my office, and saw shops wanted £20 for a new Moleskine so I designed a custom day book set out as I usual to keep track of everything. It just helps me organise my thinking, and stops me forgetting important things. It is on Amazon, so I thought I would have a go at punting it in the b3ta newsletter to sell a few." BUY A DAY BOOKfound by rob
B3ta newsletter 841, out now
"YOUR EMAIL IS ON STRIKE AND READING IT MAKES YOU A SCAB"
* KUNT FOR NO 1 - with 'F*ck The Tories'
* IMAGE CHALLENGE - Food in art, results
* GO OUT - and do some nerd karaokefound by rob
B3ta newsletter 840, out now
"Newsletter, 21, flashes underboob in revealing ASCII selfies"
* PHOTOSHOP - Sgt Pepper deathscape back, Back, BACK!
* VIDEO - Cassetteboy does scratchies
* INTERACTIVE - Some sort of Musk mockeryfound by rob
B3ta newsletter 839, out now
"THE FOOTBALL WILL ONLY BE DISAPPOINTING, PLAY WITH US INSTEAD"
* IMAGE CHALLENGE: Food in Art
* BLOGS - Are they back? Did they go away?
* DR DUNNO - Launches his sitcom art bookfound by rob
B3ta newsletter 838, out now
"FUCK ALAN SUGAR, FOLLOW B3TA ON MYSPACE"
* BEST B3TA IMAGES - as posted this week
* BUY MATT ROUND - he's for sale, sort of
* MAKE AI POKEMON - if you like, no one is making youfound by rob
B3ta newsletter 837, out now
"YOUR SHITTY WEB LOL UPDATES FROM A SINKING ISLAND"
* TOY - Swearclock as talking web app
* VOTE - Decide your new PM using shitty clicks
* BUY A TICK - We're undercutting Elon!found by rob
B3ta newsletter 836, out now
"B3ta sold to Alan Sugar for £40"
* BRUSH STROKES - The Art Of The Sitcom
* MATT HANCOCK - in horrible shit eating game
* FESSHOLE BOOK - finally OUT!found by rob
B3ta newsletter 835, out now
"What's lasted 174 times the length of Liz Truss's premiership and is equally damaging to the UK's reputation?"
THE B3TA NEWSLETTER
* TOY - Slave To The Webcam
* SONG - About 'Agile' methodology
* CHALLENGE - the BBC in 100 years timefound by rob
B3ta newsletter 834, out now
"Only four more Chancellors until Christmas"
* CHALLENGE - Glove Puppets
* JOKES - And how they work
* FESSHOLE - Hey, it's a monthly best-offound by rob
B3ta newsletter 833, out now
"This newsletter is also trickle down, in that it is mostly piss"
* BOT - P*rnhub comments on cartoons
* SHEEP - The legendary animation is back
* QUEUE GAME - making boring into an artformfound by rob
B3TA NEWSLETTER 832 - OUT NOW
"The Queen never got to click these links :("
* CHILDHOOD AMBITIONS - did they come true?
* CHALLENGE - How are the King Charles pics going?
* SEX TIPS - well not really, but yeahfound by rob