b3ta.com user Biggsy
You are not logged in. Login or Signup
Profile for Biggsy:
Profile Info:

[email protected]

Recent front page messages:


none

Best answers to questions:

» I just don't get it

Cobblers
you know, the people who mend shoes.

Why are they so good at cutting keys? what is the connection?
(Thu 31st Mar 2005, 15:21, More)

» Useless Information

Did you know
Roughly 10% of these posts rather annoyingly point out that the other 90% of the posts are not true and that they haven't been checked against urban legends etc...
(Tue 22nd Mar 2005, 16:44, More)

» World's Sickest Joke

Whats black and blue, and doesn't like sex?
A rape victim
(Thu 9th Sep 2004, 22:38, More)

» Useless Information

Contrary to popular belief, a banana is not actually a fruit
it is a herb, FACT!
(Fri 18th Mar 2005, 18:18, More)

» Useless Information

Did you know
Still to this day, there have been no recorded fatalities in the Austrian Navy, FACT!
(Fri 18th Mar 2005, 9:55, More)
[read all their answers]