b3ta.com qotw
You are not logged in. Login or Signup
Home » Question of the Week » Controversial Beliefs » Post 1944294 | Search
This is a question Controversial Beliefs

Some mugs still think the MMR injection gives children autism (it doesn't), while others are of the belief that we're ruled by billionaire lizard people. Tell us about views outside the mainstream which people go glassy eyed if you bang on about them (Your grandad's a racist - no need to tell us, thanks)

Suggested by Frample Thromwibbler

(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 12:06)
Pages: Popular, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

« Go Back

I believe that a handful of cretinous internet bullies have reduced qotw to a steaming pile of wank
I doff my cap to the few who still try to post funny, relevant stories because they do it with the almost certainty that they will be pilloried by the same people over and over :(
(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:12, 16 replies)
abloo bloo bloo etc.

(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:15, closed)
Here we go

(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:15, closed)
The problem is
it's such a tedious question that we have no option but to start bickering.
(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:18, closed)
Fair shout
but they do it every week?
(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:19, closed)
and yet complaining about the quality of qotw is ok by posting a complaint on qotw not relevant to the current question?

(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:23, closed)
But my 'complaint' is a controversial belief is it not?
hence your reply. At no time did I state that I agreed with the choice of every question on qotw, but at least it's democratically voted for nowadays.
(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:27, closed)
nah, not really, everyone knows qotw is shit

(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:36, closed)
It's not that controversial
The only people who would disagree are the trolls and the idiots
(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:37, closed)
You're a mong.
/also not a controversial opinion
(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:44, closed)
The current question
is 90% unanswerable, and the remaining 10% is unreadble.

What's not to complain about?
(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:28, closed)
there's irony in misspelling unreadable there

(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 15:59, closed)

Yeah damn straight
(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 17:50, closed)

This is wank lol what an idiot
(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 17:50, closed)
I believe this post will instantly put a stop to that.

(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 18:07, closed)
are we suspecting a lack of appearance on the /popular page?
As this post above will not feature, there are other ways to gain the affirmation you so require. I, for one, would consider at a great honour if I could be in the AB hall-of-fame, as you almost certainly will be after this, quite stupendous performance.
(, Thu 25 Apr 2013, 21:49, closed)
fuck that. This whining cry-baby can't even throw a proper tantrum.
(, Fri 26 Apr 2013, 19:57, closed)

« Go Back

Pages: Popular, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1