b3ta.com board
You are not logged in. Login or Signup
Home » Messageboard » Message 7968557 (Thread)

# Drum pads are what you're after.
Dense rubber pads in various sizes that go over the skins.

Doesn't do anything for the cymbals and adversely affects the responsiveness of the drums. Not very nice to use, but would do the job.

EDIT: 'Practice Pads' is probably the more commonly used term.
(, Fri 18 Jan 2008, 12:01, archived)